Top Astropay Accepted Betting Sites in India
Do you have an AstroPay account but are unsure which betting sites accept AstroPay to deposit and withdraw money?
Or maybe you want to know how to start with AstroPay and make your first deposit.
Either way, you are in the right place.
Here’s a detailed guide on how to register on AstroPay and make a deposit on 10Cric with it. Plus, a full list of sportsbooks that accept AstroPay as a payment mode.
Best Astropay Betting Sites in India for 2023
AstroPay Pros and Cons
Instant Deposit Via UPI
Supports Bank Transfers
Supports Only Rupees and Dollars
Does not support PhonePe or GPay
Local Distributors Charge About 5% Fees
Is Betting With AstroPay Legal in India?
Betting is neither legal nor illegal in India, irrespective of whether you use AstroPay or other payment modes.
While there have been new amendments to the Information and Technology Act 2000 regarding wagering, there remains a slight legal grey area that allows sportsbooks to accept Indian players.
Considering a sportsbook accepts AstroPay as a deposit/withdrawal mode, AstroPay is a great option for Indian bettors as it accepts Indian accounts.
Here’s how to get started with it and use it to deposit money into your preferred sportsbook.
How to Create an AstroPay Accont
Signing up for an AstroPay account will take only a few minutes if you follow our instructions.
You can do it through the AstroPay website or their smartphone app.
We opted for the website because it was more convenient for us.
1. First, go to AstroPay’s official website and click “Sign Up” on the top right-hand corner of the site.
2. Enter your phone number and click “Continue.”
3. Enter the OTP you receive on your mobile.
6. Enter a promo code if you have one. In case you don’t, click on the ‘Continue without promo code’ option.
5. Then, enter a strong password and click “Create password”. You can choose to skip this step and set the password later, but we highly recommend you do it now.
6. Enter your name and other details. You can also upload verification documents to help speed up the process.
Again, there’s an option to skip, but we’d suggest you complete these steps here so you don’t have to revisit anything when you are depositing or withdrawing.
You will get an email for account confirmation with the subject ‘Verify your email address.’
If the registration is done correctly, you should see your AstroPay account dashboard. The next step would be to get add money to your AstroPay wallet.
How to Add Money to AstroPay Wallet
1. Log into your account.
2. On your AstroPay dashboard, click on the ‘Add Money’ option
- 3. Enter the amount you’d like to deposit. The minimum amount you need to enter is ₹822.84.
4. Next up, select the payment mode. You can opt for UPI, Bank Transfers, or Local Distributors like GPay, IMPS, or PayTM.
UPI is the fastest and the easiest, whereas bank transfers take up to 30 mins.
With local distributors, you need to select a reseller that supports the payment mode.
Since these resellers charge a fee between 3% to 5%, you’ll have to pay more, which makes UPI the ideal method for deposits.
AstroPay also listed wallets like PhonePe, but they were unavailable at the time of writing this article.
Note that you will have to to complete your KYC before you can deposit money. If you haven’t already submitted the documents while creating your account, it will automatically start the KYC when you select UPI as the payment mode.
While there are many payment methods, AstroPay supports a few currencies. But don’t worry, the Indian rupee is one of them.
So go ahead and make your deposits using AstroPay on any of these tried and tested betting sites in India.
As for depositing and withdrawing money from betting sites using AstroPay, the process is straightforward.
Since it is similar on all betting sites, let’s take 10Cric India as an example.
How to Deposit With AstroPay
To deposit money into your betting account, you should:
1. Log into your account.
2. Click “Deposit” in the upper right corner.
3. Select AstroPay from the list and enter the amount you want to deposit. The minimum on 10Cric is ₹1,000, but this depends on the betting site.
4. You can also enter a bonus code here if you have one.
5. Then, click “Deposit.”
The money will soon be in your betting account, and you’ll be able to start playing.
How to Withdraw With AstroPay
If you made it this far, it means that you’ve won a bet. Congrats!
Here’s how you can withdraw it to your AstroPay account.
- Log into your account.
- Hover over the account icon, and you’ll see a list.
- Click “Withdrawal.”
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and confirm.
Once the money is in your AstroPay account, you can withdraw it. The video below will help you with that.
Is AstroPay safe to use for betting?
Yes, AstroPay is safe to use for betting and in general. They take all the necessary precautions to secure their users’ personal and financial data.
Can I claim a welcome bonus if I deposit with AstroPay?
This will depend on the betting site you choose, but you can claim a welcome bonus when depositing with AstroPay. We advise you to check the bonus terms and conditions to confirm this.
Are there limits for depositing and withdrawing with AstroPay?
Yes, there are minimum and maximum deposit and withdrawal limits. They will depend on the sportsbook you’re using for betting, so we recommend you check the terms at every betting site.