Terms and Conditions
By accessing the LegalBet India website, you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions as stated on this document, as well as all applicable laws and regulations. Furthermore, you agree that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website.
The materials on this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
Use of License
Permission is granted to temporarily download a copy of the materials (information or software) on the LegalBet India website, only for personal, non-commercial, and momentary viewing. Under this license, no title of ownership is granted. Therefore, under this license, you cannot:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the LegalBet India website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
This license will automatically be void if you breach any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LegalBet India at any time.
When you finish viewing these materials, or after the license expires, you must delete all downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- All materials on LegalBet India are provided “as is.” LegalBet India does not offer warranties, express or implied, and hereby denies all other assurances, including, without limitation, implied warranties or merchantability conditions, fitness for a specific purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Furthermore, LegalBet India does not warrant or make any claims regarding the accuracy, probable results or reliability of the use of the content on its website or otherwise related to said content, or content on websites linked to this LegalBet India.
Under no circumstances will LegalBet India or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damage due to loss of data, loss of profit, or due to a business interruption) arising from the use or inability to use the content in LegalBet India, even if LegalBet India or an authorized representative of LegalBet India has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations on liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The content displayed on LegalBet India may include technical, typographical or photographic errors. LegalBet India does not guarantee that any content on its website is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. LegalBet India may make changes to the content on its website at any time, without prior notice. However, LegalBet India does not pledge to update its content.
LegalBet India has not analyzed all the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the content of any linked site. As such, the inclusion of any link does not imply an endorsement by LegalBet India. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
LegalBet India may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of LegalBet India’s jurisdiction, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.