Top Skrill Betting Sites in India for 2022
One of the biggest and most widely used deposit options for online betting is Skrill. However, due to legal and financial difficulties, Indian players have found it challenging to use Skrill.
Because of this, we decided to create this guide, which will detail how to use Skrill to make deposits and withdrawals on a betting website.
Read on to discover more!
Top Skrill Betting Sites
Pros and Cons of Using Skrill
Helps You Stay Anonymous
Skrill Accepts Indian Rupees
Processes Money Quickly
Very Long Verification Process
How to Open a Skrill Account
Like with other online payment methods, creating a Skrill account is incredibly easy; just follow our instructions.
1. First, go to Skrill.com and click “Register” in the upper right corner.
2. Then, you’ll need to enter your personal information, like your first and last name.
3. Finally, click “Register.”
4. And you’ll be taken to your account page.
Skrill will require some time to check your credentials before allowing you to make transactions after receiving your general and contact information.
It might also ask you to provide:
- A government-issued form of ID, such as an Aadhaar card;
- A colour copy of any valid identity document, such as your passport, license, or driver’s license;
- A photo of you holding your identification proof;
- A utility bill or bank statement not older than three months.
Once verified, you’ll be able to use Skrill to send and receive money via bank account direct transfers or wallet transfers.
How to Deposit to Skrill
Skrill makes it simple to make a deposit at a betting site. For this, you must first add funds to your Skrill wallet before paying the bookmaker.
This process might differ slightly depending on the banking method you’re using, but it generally involves the following steps:
- Go to the deposit section of your Skrill account.
- Click on your preferred money transfer method.
- Then, enter the amount of money you want to deposit.
- This is also the moment to change the currency if you need to.
- Next, you’ll get a summary of your deposit, which you need to confirm.
- You’ll then be redirected to the official site of your chosen payment method.
- Complete the payment, and that’s it!
Depending on your banking method, it might take up to three business days for your money to appear in your Skrill account.
How to Deposit on a Betting Site
Depositing money in your Skrill account is easy, but depositing from your Skrill account to your favourite betting site is even easier. Once you have funds in your Skrill account, everything will go smoothly.
What you need to do, is go to the betting site of your choice.
If you already have an account with this betting site, you click on the “Deposit” or “Banking” page to make a deposit. If not, you should create an account first.
Again, the exact steps will differ from one betting site to another, but the process typically looks like this:
- After you click on the “Deposit” or “Banking” button, you’ll be given a list of deposit options. Naturally, you should choose Skrill.
- You will then be prompted to fill in your deposit amount.
- After you enter the amount, you’ll be taken to another page where you can log into your Skrill account.
- Skrill will now request confirmation of the deposit amount.
- Once you confirm, your Skrill funds will be promptly transferred to the betting site.
You can now place your bet!
Try Betting on Some of Our Favourite Sites with Skrill
How to Withdraw Money from Skrill
Withdrawing your winnings to your Skrill account is as simple as depositing money in it. Of course, as you know, the process will depend from one betting site to another, but the general steps look like this:
- Find the banking section on the betting site of your choice.
- Click on “Withdraw.”
- You’ll then need to enter the amount you want to withdraw and choose the banking method.
- Of course, choose Skrill.
- You’ll then need to confirm the transaction, and that’s it.
Your winnings should soon be in your Skrill account.
Skrill Fees and Withdrawal Times
So, does it cost anything to make a deposit to a betting site through Skrill? Or to withdraw your winnings? No! Skrill doesn’t charge any fees for these services.
However, some betting sites charge a fee to process your Skrill deposit. We don’t believe this is ok, so we advise you to stay away from those sites.
You’ll only need to pay the 2.5% fee for depositing your money to Skrill. But, this is a fee charged by Skrill, not betting sites.
As for the withdrawal times, Skrill is typically a very fast service, so you’ll have the money in your account in several hours.
You Can Use Skrill at Following Betting Sites
Advantages and Downsides of Using Skrill
One of the biggest advantages of Skrill is the simple ability to use your account at almost every online betting site on the planet.
Setting up and opening a Skrill account is incredibly simple, as we’ve shown, and once you do so, you won’t be limited to using it for betting and gambling alone.
Skrill is currently a widely accepted payment option on many major websites worldwide, making it suitable for all kinds of transactions.
Due to Skrill’s privacy-focused nature, numerous betting sites offer this payment method, which is another significant advantage of using it.
When making a deposit using traditional payment methods, such as debit and credit cards, you need to provide a lot of personal information.
However, all you have to enter to use this banking option is your Skrill login and password.
And the money will be put into your online betting account immediately after you’ve done that and the payment has been verified.
You don’t pay any fees, and there are typically no delays when using Skrill to make deposits.
As we’ve already mentioned, by using Skrill, you’re not limited to only using it for betting. It’s a widely-accepted payment method that will also come in handy for other financial transactions.
Once again, withdrawals are quick, simple, and fee-free. As soon as the bookmaker processes your withdrawal, the money will be instantly available in your account.
Long Verification Process and Fees
No matter how great Skrill is, there are two downsides that you should know about.
The first one is that the identity verification process takes very long — anywhere between 24 and 48 hours. This is annoying, but it is for your safety, so it’s justified.
Another downside are the deposit fees. As we mentioned, Skrill takes 2.5% for every deposit you make.
This can be very expensive, depending on the amount you’re depositing. You could avoid losing too much money by depositing smaller amounts, for example.
Try Betting With Skrill at These Bookmakers
Is Skrill safe?
Skrill is a very safe eWallet. Only Skrill has access to your private and delicate financial data; the website does not receive it. Skrill uses top-notch encryption techniques to ensure that your information is not compromised in any manner. As a result, you can rest easy knowing that your financial information is safe. Nevertheless, we strongly advise you to use a secure email address that is not shared with anybody to keep your financial information secure. Keep updating your password to be on the safe side.
Does Skrill accept Indian rupees?
Yes, Skrill accepts Indian rupees, which is great news for Indian players since you don’t have to pay for currency conversion.
What does it cost to use Skrill?
Skrill charges a fixed fee of 2.5% every time you deposit money into your Skrill account. This fee applies regardless of the deposit method you use. So, let’s say you want to deposit ₹100 into your account, and the fee for this would be ₹2.5.